If you a serious golfer or just play for leisure, then this all in one Garmin Approach S3 GPS Golf Watch will become your next best friend!
It is customised with an excellent touchscreen, high screen resolution and easy-to-use scoring capability.
The watch also provides you with distance to lay up points, maps of the shape of each green, has preloaded courses throughout the whole world and the ability to add your own targets.
Garmin Approach S3 GPS Golf Watch Video
Garmin Approach S3 GPS Golf Watch Features
Having course distances and information available on your wrist keeps you moving – no more scratching around in your pockets or unclipping a GPS from your belt. With the additional functionality accessible by the S3, along with the easy-to-use interface and sleek good looks what more can you ask for than these great features it provides you with.
- With its rugged look the waterproof wristwatch is another great GPS innovation within the golf market. Packed with 27,000+ worldwide courses without paying subscriptions or fees it even displays yardages on the greens from the back, front and middle.
- With its high-resolution touchscreen it is even glove friendly.
- While the Green View with manual pin positioning shows you the true shape and layout of the green. You can use the touchscreen to manually move the pin to the day’s location and extremely helpful on par-3’s where you will be able to dial in your distance you need, and fire away with poise.
- With the distance to front approach, back and centre of the green, and you can even see the distance to doglegs. Providing you to input and save personalized yardage points – like water hazards or bunkers – from anywhere on the course.
- The digital scorecards available for individual players include Stroke play and Stableford, and you can even review and print your scorecard from your home computer.
- While the Measure Shot feature is great for when you hit the big one allowing you to see how far it went.
The S3 is stylishly designed and available in 2 sharp color combinations – white with red trim and black with gray trim.
You can even wear it as an everyday watch and it has an odometer so you can see how far you walk each day, or even every round you play. While providing you with a round timer so you can keep track of how long it took you to play 18 holes.
The S3 GPS Golf Watch is one of the favourite GPS watches, but it comes at a cost. Although it may come as a bit of a steep price to pay customers are very pleased with the easy access to distance, excellent course coverage and no fees to access the course database.
The S3 GPS watch provides you with the convenience of having course information available on your writ before every stroke whilst also stylish enough to be worn as an everyday sports watch. in the club house. If you are a serious golfer or just playing for pleasure then this is watch will quickly become part of your golf armory.
Click here to keep up to date with or latest posts.