Are you an avid swimmer? Struggling to keep track of the laps you swim!
Let the sleek Garmin Swim Watch with Garmin Connect do the math, monitoring and analysis for you.
Designed for the pool to help you track your distance, pace, stroke count and much more and even slim enough to be worn as a daily watch.
Providing you with ease of calculating your distance without squinting at the clock and some very useful features to make your swimming experience a breeze!
Garmin Swim Watch with Garmin Connect Video
Garmin Swim Watch with Garmin Connect Features
The Garmin has been designed specifically for pool and open water swimmers and provide you with motivation to reach all your swimming goals.
The timepiece provides you with personal reminders of your goals and even display your accumulated distance under the time of day. The Swim Watch comes with dual time zones and alarm, with some great extra features.
- The watch is ready to go straight out the box and you can strap it on and dive right in, program the size of the pool you’re swimming in and start your workout. With its sleek design it cuts through water and will not slow you down. The watch is water resistant up to 50 meters.
- With this watch on your wrist you can concentrate on your technique instead of what lap you’re on while it automatically knows each stroke you’re using and even tracks your strokes, the lengths you swim, distance, pace and more. Tracks your length in swimming from 20 to 100m.
- By the press of a few buttons you can even log drills or start timed intervals without any interruptions in your swimming.
- The watch has 6 exterior buttons, to provide you with easy access while swimming.
- With Garmin Connect you can upload all your swim data for free online, where you can view your detailed metrics and track your progress over time.
- With the magic of ANT+ wireless technology and USB stick provided with the watch, your workout data automatically transfers to your computer when available in range and even compatible with Windows and Mac.
- The watch comes with a standard battery and no charging is needed as it lasts up to 1 year and saves power by entering sleep mode during periods of no activity.
The Swim Watch with Garmin Connect has been designed for the elite swimmer in mind. It will help you track, analyse and achieve your personal swimming goals whilst not impeding on your training program. Press just a few buttons and you will receive all information regarding your distance, laps and time providing you with comfort while training and even motivate you to build yourself up to the standards of a champion.
The Swim Watch is very popular with both pool athletes and triathletes alike. Many customers commented on the accuracy and reliability of the wireless functions and the ability of the watch to effortlessly keep track of all their training sessions.
There is also a SWOLF metric included with the watch. This metric calculates a personal score by using your length swim time and the number of strokes used for that length. You can make inroads into your own personal SWOLF score by either swimming quicker with the same number of swimming strokes or by swimming the same speed with less strokes.
With a sleek design and an affordable price bracket, the Garmin Swim Watch with Garmin Connect is one great gadget to keep any dedicated swimmer happy.
For more swimming watch options visit the comparison chart here.